Website Disclosure Statement
Personal and Non-commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Streeterville Chamber of Commerce Sites/Services including the Membership Directory are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Streeterville Chamber of Commerce Sites/Services.
Use of Services
The Streeterville Chamber of Commerce Sites/Services may contain Membership directory data, e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the Chamber or other Members (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to print, post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Reproduce Membership Directory Information for any purpose other than one’s personal reference.
- Reuse Membership Directory Information for any purpose.
- Reproduce, Use or Reuse Membership Directory information for any marketing, sales, advertising or other commercial purpose.
- Provide copies of Membership directory information in any form, including, but not limited to, email, fax, telephonic, or other electronic or any other means of transmitting such date.
- Use the Communication Service in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of Members or users of a Streeterville Chamber of Commerce Site/Service(s) or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Upload, download or otherwise make available, reproduce or reuse files that contain Membership Directory Information, images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs; which is made available through the Streeterville Chamber of Commerce Sites/Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
The Streeterville Chamber of Commerce has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Streeterville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Streeterville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Streeterville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Streeterville Chamber of Commerce deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Streeterville Chamber of Commerce’s sole discretion.
STREETERVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY STREETERVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.